Empower your national strategy with our data solution!
Completed clinical data exchange in under 4 months
- infrastructure for all eHealth systems including referrals, patient summaries and health registries
- standardised patient and provider identification and data privacy mechanisms enabling acceptable and reliable health data privacy based on patient consent
- ready for cross-border integrations
openEHR across the whole of the Moscow city
- Outpatient clinics: 660+
- Patients: 9+ million
- Beds in hospitals: 83.000
- Doctors: 23.600
- Nearly 500.000 online data entries daily
- More than 287 million appointment bookings per year
- Documents per year: 1 billion 25TB
- Project involved more than 4500 IT specialists from over 30 Russian IT companies
Malta goes openEHR
- Mandating the use of clinical data models developed by healthcare domain experts.
- Preventing vendor lock-in to enable easy implementation of future healthcare solutions.
- Enabling incremental procurement adapted to the needs and resources.
- Committing providers to base their products and services using the same specifications.
- Technically compatible components enabling the best-of-breed approach.